Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What to name?

What name should I call?
Triston
Cyrus
Larry
Prince
Will
Dean
Evan
Raven
Lance
Vince
Below are the last 10 names I prefer...
p/s :
Larry is like hairy...hahaha...
Prince because I like to wear all white?
Dean, like me so 'DIN' 38?

others will be...

Chris - too common
Lucas -too common
Louis -too common
Charles - common
Jayden/ Jaden - sounds like 'someone's name
Parker - my mom like this...but is a bit hardcore for me...
Mylers - have a friend name Mylers
* actually like this name the most =( *
Ray Charles - as if I'm from western country...
Vin - ...
Gene - genre? gen better? haha...
Anson - like very girl...

feedbacks please human~

4 comments:

  1. =="

    nene! you think what? heroes meh? lol
    Evan sounds nice =))

    sounds even hahahahahha
    wtf? lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey~
    ah 8..
    for me..
    i think the single pronunciation will be much suitable for you..
    like prince. vince. dean.
    cuz u are such "hong-kong-ism-minded"..
    and what HK ppl do is~ adding 阿 in front of just anything.
    so..
    vin屎 ..
    print屎..
    阿癫..



    啊~ 劲到爆炸~



    -theng-

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt =.='''
    vin屎 ..
    print屎..
    阿癫..

    eish...
    i think most voted is 'Cyrus'...
    I'm Cyrus now...haha...

    ReplyDelete